Jen Haugen, RDN, LD, is a mom and dietitian who helps other moms with time-saving tips, tools, and tasty recipes to help moms everywhere take better care of themselves and nourish themselves well, so they can nourish their family well. Book your wellness appointment or schedule your cooking workshop with Jen on her website at www.jenhaugen.com . She is the author of The Mom’s Guide to a Nourishing Garden, is a Director and Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef, and is a nutrition consultant and nationally-recognized speaker.
- *RDN: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- *LD: Licensed Dietitian
I love working with moms – as we tend to put ourselves on the back burner, but to be at our happiest and healthiest, we need to move ourselves to the front burner. Just like on the airplane when we are instructed to put on our own oxygen mask to help take care of others, we need to do the same with ourselves. Practicing good self-care includes our nutrition, our life balance, and how we feed our families.
I’ve been a practicing dietitian for more than 17 years and I can’t wait to help you cook with joy and live with balance!
- Bachelor of Science Degree with dual degrees in Dietetics, and Food & Nutrition: Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Dietetic Internship: Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
- Master Gardener Certification
- Food Safety Certification
- Culinary Nutrition Certification
- Licensed in State of Minnesota
- Registered with Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- State Media Representative for Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Former Newsletter Editor for Nutrition Entrepreneur Dietetic Practice Group
- Dairy Nutrition Communicator in Partnership with Midwest Dairy
- Author/Speaker, The Mom’s Guide to a Nourishing Garden
- Kitchen Consultant, with Pampered Chef
- Clinical Dietitian at Mayo Clinic Rochester for 7 Years
- Supermarket Dietitian at Hy-Vee in Austin, MN for 6 Years
- School Nutrition Dietitian for Austin Public Schools for 3 Years
- Video Production, Food Photography, Recipe Development, Writer for Various Food Companies/Organizations